A pre-war postcard showing the Church and part of the town of Blesen in former Neumark, Germany.
Three old postcards of Blesen, near Meseritz (Miedzyrzecz). Since the end of World War Two the town has been named Bledzew and part of the Polish province of Lubuskie in western Poland.
The interior of the Catholic church in Blesen (Bledzew) as it looked in the 1930s.
The lake in Blesen (Bledzew) around 1910.
Places not far from Bledzew: Chycina, Lubniewice, Miedzyrzecz, Skwierzyna.
Related content on Polish Poland: information on and photographs of Bledzew today.