Archive images of the village of German-era Bronice (Brinsdorf), in the Jasień (Gassen) and Żary (Sorau) area of Lubuskie, western Poland.
Prior to 1945 Bronice was called Brinsdorf and part of Germany. The population of Bronice is currently around 125. It’s a small village with a number of interesting late 19th century / early 20th century buildings and an early half-timbered barn.
See also: Information and photographs of the nearby town of Jasien.