An adventure canoeing holiday
down the beautiful and little known Obra River in the west
of Poland offers you an excellent opportunity to get away from the hustle and
bustle of modern day life and enjoy a relaxing canoeing holiday along the River
Obra and lakes of the Lubuskie Lake District. A canoe based break in this
part of Poland will take you back to a time before roads when the best way to
get around Europe was by boat.
We offer a range of flexible options for
those interested in canoeing in Poland in an independent fashion. Canoe and
camping equipment hire is available on weekly / weekend / daily basis. The River
Obra and lakes
of the Lubuskie lake district offer something for everyone. Some stretches are perfect for those just starting out with a
canoe as the waters are calm and obstacle free; while others provide more of a
challenge. The location is great for people in search of something different. The scenery and wildlife
in this part of Poland are unmissable and much loved by lovers of unspoilt
countryside, nature and wildlife.
River Obra and Lakes Independent Activity Breaks
An activity based holiday break in the Lubuskie Lakes
combines close contact with the natural world with a completely flexible journey
along the River Obra through some of Poland's most unspoilt countryside. The
route will take you on a
journey along the course of the Obra River and the lakes of the Lubuskie Lake District, where you
will experience the unspoilt and almost undiscovered delights of this most
picturesque part of Poland. We are available to facilitate your journey, and to help when needed.
This help can range from purely arranging canoe hire to delivering you food,
beer and vodka at the end of each days canoeing. Our aim is to allow the independently minded
adventurer the chance to explore the waters of this part of Poland at a pace to
suit the canoeist!
Some things we can provide for your canoeing adventure might include
• Pick up and return
to Poznan or one of Berlin's airports
• beginners instruction on how to canoe or kajak!
• detailed maps of the route alongwith details of campsites, places of
• canoe hire (1 or 2-seater touring kayaks), including paddle and life
• canoe hire (open Canadian style canoes), including life jackets and
• hire of 2-man tents plus equipment like cooking equipment, etc.
• arranging suitable campsites and even setting up tents along the river
for you and your party
• booking self-contained accommodation and/or rooms in guest houses, and
• food delivery service on route (e.g. pizzas or beer delivered to you at
the end of each day!)
• pick up of you and canoes at
the end of each day. Transport from and to hotels or guest houses.
• hire of fishing equipment and arrangement of fishing licences.
• English speaking help on constant call (via mobile phone!)
• an English speaking local guide to accompany on your journey
• car parking, return transfers and boat transport
• everything you might need for a truly independent or more pampered adventure break in
The choice is yours!
You tell us
what you want and we will try and provide it.
All year round
Number of participants
Related Links: River
Obra; Canoeing Adventure Poland
us with any questions for for a price quotation.
Accommodation - Carp
fishing - Guided
Tours - Map
CANOEING AND KAYAKING ADVENTURES
ON THE RIVERS OBRA, NOTEC AND DRAWA IN THE WEST OF POLAND