Krosno Odrzańskie Through Time
The fountain on Plac Jadwigi Slaskiej in Krosno Odrzańskie, western Poland, c.1967.
Here we have a small sample of the many images we have of the small town of Krosno Odrzańskie (former: Crossen an der Oder) in the province of Lubuskie, western Poland. These were all taken during Poland’s Communist period – 1945 to 1990.
The church on Sw. Jadwigi Slaskiej in Krosno, in the west of Poland, c.1970.
The monument to the ‘return to the Motherland of the Oder / Odra region’ in Krosno Odrzańskie, Poland, c.1974.
- Wartime images of Crossen and der Oder (Krosno).
- More post-war photographs of PRL Krosno Odrzańskie.