Information on and old images of pre-war Fürstenfelde / Boleszkowice
Some interesting facts concerning Boleszkowice:
- In the woods just outside Boleszkowice is an unused and deserted Jewish cemetery. It is enclosed by an old stone wall and the oldest visible gravestone dates back to 1853.
- Boleszkowice has a railway station on the Szczecin – Kostrzyn railway line.
Some other things you may not know about Boleszkowice:
- Prior to Boleszkowice was called Fuerstenfelde and part of the Neumark province of Germany.
- Boleszkowice is located in the Polish province of Zachodniopomorskie in western Poland.
- The current population of Boleszkowice is around 1,300.
An interactive map of the Boleszkowice area of Zachodniopomorskie (Western Pomerania).
Related content: Archive images of nearby Koenigsberg Neumark / Chojna.