Random trivia related to Chartow:
- The church in Chartów was originally Protestant and dates back to 1828.
- A census taken in 1939 shows there were a total of 54 households and a total population of 212.
- The current population of Chartów numbers less than 90.
- The postcode for Chartów is 66-436 and all cars registered in Chartów have registration plates beginning with the letters FSU.
- The genealogical records for Chartów can be found the record’s office (Archiwum Państwowe w Gorzowie Wielkopolskim) in the nearby city of Gorzow (former: Landsberg an der Warthe).
An interactive map with the exact location of Chartow marked within north-west Lubuskie.
Related content on Polish Poland:
- Information on and images of the nearby villages of Lemierzyce (formerly: Alt Limmritz) and Ownice (Ognitz).
- Information and pictures of the beautiful lakeside town of Lubniewice (Koenigswalde).