Grocholin Manor House

Grocholin polska

Three photographs of the manor house and landscaped park in Grocholin in the north-west of the Gniezno Lake District, Poland

grocholin poland

This impressive manor was the property of the von Treskow and later von Rosen families until 1945 and become the property of the Polish State Treasury at the end of the Second World War.

grocholin pl

The manor house is now owned by a agricultural chemical company based in Szubin.

Related content on Polish Poland: archive images of Grocholin from the 19th century.

Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on Twitter

Leave a Reply