Three images of Grodzisk Wielkopolski in western Poland. All photos taken in the late 1960s.
Grodzisk Wielkopolski was called Graetz when it was part of Prussia from the 18th century until it became part of Poland in 1919.
Grodzisk Wielkopolski is a town with around 13,000 inhabitants located in the Wielkopolskie province of western Poland. The suffix ‘Wielkopolski’ distinguishes this Grodzisk from Grodzisk Mazowiecki, which is in east of Poland.