An old lithographic picture postcard of Jelcz (German: Jeltsch, Lower Silesia, c.1899.
Jelcz (former: Jelcz) is a town in Wroclaw county in Lower Silesia, southwest Poland. Since 1987 when Jelcz joined with the village of Laskowice (Laskowitz) the two locations have become one single entity and are now known as Jelcz-Laskowice.
Four photographs of Jelcz (German: Jeltsch), on a picture postcard posted in 1927 to nearby Wroclaw (Breslau).
The war memorial (kriegerdenkmal) in Jelcz-Laskowice (German name: Jeltsch) , c.1927.