The small town of Kąty Wrocławskie (former: Canth / Kanth) is located around 22 kilometres (14 miles) south-west of the city of Wrocław in Lower Silesia, Poland.
Some totally random facts about Kąty Wrocławskie
- Katy Wrocławskie was part of Germany and known by the name Canth or Kanth until 1945.
- A German Prisoner of War camp housing around 2,000 Russian soldiers existed in Katy from 1942 to 1945.
- Kąty was taken and occupied from defending German forces by the Red Army on February 8th 1945.
- Katy has its own railway station on the Zgorzelec to Wrocław line.