Three pictures of pre-war Lauenburg, since 1945, Lebork, Poland. Click on images to enlarge.
Lauenburg in to Lebork
Lauenburg was placed under Polish administration according to the post-war Potsdam Agreement and the redrawing of the Polish / German borders. The town was renamed Lebork and German population of the town were expelled and replaced with Poles.
Lębork (Lauenburg) is a town with a population of around 35,000. It is located on on the Łeba and Okalica rivers in Middle Pomeranian Voivodeship of northern Poland.
Related content on Polish Poland dot com: a map of Pomerania (Pommern) in 1905.