Three old pre-war pictures of Liebenau, Neumark, since 1945, Lubrza, Lubuskie, Poland.
Lubrza was named Liebenau until it was renamed and became part of Poland after the Second World War.
Lubrza is a village in the province of Lubuskie in western Poland. It is approximately 9 kilometres north-west of Świebodzin, 42 kms north of Zielona Gora, and 49 kms south of Gorzow. Lubrza currently has a population of around 1,000.