Meseritz / Miedzyrzecz

Meseritz Miedzyrzecz

The town hall and protestant church in Meseritz around 1922

Three vintage picture postcards of the town of Meseritz in what was the East Brandenburg / Posen province of Germany.  The town became Polish after the Second World War and was renamed Miedzyrzecz. It is now part of the province of Lubuskie in the west of Poland.

Meseritz Miedzyrzecz

The Post Office in Meseritz, now Miedzyrzecz, in 1909.

meseritz miedzyrzecz

An old postcard of the Market Square in the center of Meseritz (Miedzyrzecz) in the early 1910s.

Related: Two pictures of the railway station in pre-war Meseritz / Miedzyrzecz.

Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on Twitter

Leave a Reply