A selection of old images of pre-war Neuwedell, Pomerania, since 1945, Drawno, Zachodniopomorskie, Poland.
Until the end of the Second World War the town was called Neuwedell. It was renamed Drawno when it and the whole of this part of Pomerania became part of Poland as a result of decisions made at the post-war Potsdam conference and the adoption of the Oder-Neisse border.
Drawno is a town in the West Pomeranian (Zachodniopomorskie) Voivodeship of north-west Poland. Its current population is around 2,400.
Related content on Polish Poland: Information on the Drawa National Park.