Rabka-Zdrój Through Time
A selection of old images of Rabka-Zdrój, Małopolskie, south-east Poland.
Some things you may not know about Rabka:
- Rabka is located between Kraków and Zakopane on the northern slopes of the Gorce Mountains.
- The population of Rabka-Zdrój is currently around 13,000.
- Rabka is home to a large number of Gorals (Górale), Carpathian Slavic highlanders.
- An interesting 16th-century larch-wood church, numerous examples of folk sculpture and glass paintings can be seen at the Władysław Orkan Museum in Rabka.
- There is a rather good open-air railway museum in nearby Chabówka!