Stutthof was a German Nazi concentration camp built just outside the small town of Stutthof (Sztutowo) in the former territory of the Free City of Danzig, now Gdansk, Poland.
It is believed that approximately 85,000 people died in the camp between September 1939 and when Stutthof was liberated by the Soviet Army on May 9th 1945.
The site is now a museum and is open daily between 8am and 3pm. Later during the summer months.
Related content on Polish Poland: old pre-war images of the town of Stutthof / Sztutowo.