Three picture postcards of Landsberg an der Warthe in former East Brandenburg. Since the end of World War Two, Landsberg has been called Gorzów Wielkopolski and is part of the Polish province of Lubuskie.
Click to enlarge and see more detail in any image.
Related pages on Polish Poland:
1960s Gorzów in old pictures.
Vintage photographs of Gorzow Wielkopolski as it looked in the 1970s.
Some photos showing how part of Gorzow looked on a warm day in August 2012.
An old photograph of the main street through Wepritz (Wieprzyce), c.1902.
Three old images of the village of Wieprzyce (Wepritz) on the edge of the city of Gorzów (Landsberg an der Warthe). At the time these photographs were taken Wieprzyce was part of East Brandenburg / Neumark, Germany, but is now part of the Polish province of Lubuskie.
A multiview picture postcard showing three different views of Wieprzyce (Wepritz),c.1922.
An old image of Karl Schulze’s shop in Wieprzyce / Wepritz, Gorzów Wlkp./ Landsberg Warthe, c.1930.
Related: more old images of Landsberg an der Warthe / Gorzów.
Three pictures of Gorzow Wielkopolski, Lubuskie, Poland, in the 1970s. Click on any image to enlarge.
A photograph of the center of the city of Gorzow Wielkopolski (former Landsberg), Lebus, Poland, c.1972.
A multiview postcard featuring four photographs of Gorzow Wielkopolski. Posted in 1973.
Five photos of Gorzow Wielkopolski on a picture postcard from the late 1970s.
Related content on the Polish Poland website:
Pictures of 1960s Gorzów.
Images of pre-war Gorzow / Landsberg.
Three pictures of pre-war Zantoch, near Landsberg Warthe, since 1945, Santok, near Gorzów, Lubuskie, Poland.
An early 1900s multiview picture postcard of Zantoch in the former German province of East Brandenburg.
A ship on the River Warthe (Warta) in Zantoch (Santok), c.1905.
Three different views of Zantoch (Santok), c.1907.
See and read about the archaeological excavation, which took place in Zantoch (Santok) in 1934.
Related content on Polish Poland: Information on and pictures of present-day Santok.
A selection of old images of Kłodawa (Kladow), near Gorzów, Lubuskie, western Poland.
Kłodawa is a village in Lubuskie Voivodeship in the west of Poland. It is located approximately seven kilometres north of the large city of Gorzów Wielkopolski and an increasingly popular commuter location. Klodawa has a population of 1,100, and until 1945 was named Cladow / Kladow and part of East Brandenburg in Germany.
Related content on Polish Poland: the nearby village of Zanzthal / Zdroisko.
Blumberger Bruch, Landsberg Warthe, Neumark (Mościczki, Gorzow, Lubuskie, Poland)
An antique picture postcard of the Guesthouse zum Wiesengrund in Blumberger Bruch, near Landsberg Warthe in the 1920s. At the end of World War Two the village changed its name to Mościczki and is part of the Polish province of Lubuskie.
Click on image to see a larger version of the picture.