A selection of old images of Kłodawa (Kladow), near Gorzów, Lubuskie, western Poland.
Kłodawa is a village in Lubuskie Voivodeship in the west of Poland. It is located approximately seven kilometres north of the large city of Gorzów Wielkopolski and an increasingly popular commuter location. Klodawa has a population of 1,100, and until 1945 was named Cladow / Kladow and part of East Brandenburg in Germany.
Related content on Polish Poland: the nearby village of Zanzthal / Zdroisko.