Tag Archives: Klodawa

Łośno

Losno lotzen

The Parish Church of St. Peter and St. Paul and school in Losno (former Lotzen), c. 1912.

Łośno is a village with a population of around 450 situated within the administrative district of Kłodawa, near Gorzów, in Lubuskie, western Poland.

An interactive map of the Gorzow and Losno area of Poland. Łośno is approximately 13 km north-north-east of Gorzów Wlkp.

Good to know: Until 1945, Losno was called Lotzen and part of Brandenburg (Neumark), Germany.

Kladow / Klodawa

A selection of old images of Kłodawa (Kladow), near Gorzów, Lubuskie, western Poland.

kladow klodowa de

kladow landsberg warthe

kladow nm klodawa

Kłodawa is a village in Lubuskie Voivodeship in the west of Poland. It is located approximately seven kilometres north of the large city of Gorzów Wielkopolski and an increasingly popular commuter location. Klodawa has a population of 1,100, and until 1945 was named Cladow / Kladow and part of East Brandenburg in Germany.

kladow klodowa

Related content on Polish Poland: the nearby village of Zanzthal / Zdroisko.