Three pre-war photographs of the railway station in Breslau (Wroclaw), Silesia.
Breslau Hauptbahnhof / Wrocław Główny / The main station was built in 1857, as the starting point of the Oberschlesische Eisenbahn (Upper Silesian Railway), as well as the line from Breslau to Glogau via Posen.
Wroclaw Glowny is today the largest and busiest passenger station in south-west Poland. It is located at the junction of several important routes.
We also have online further pictures of Breslau from our private collection. Do please have a look!