A scan of an old picture postcard of Treptow / Trzebiatów, Western Pomerania, Prussia, c.1900.
Three old images of pre-war Trzebiatów (Treptow an der Rega) in Western Pomerania / Zachodniopomorskie, Poland.
An old image of the main square area in Treptow an der Rega / Trzebiatów, Pommern, c.1930.
Three things you may not know about Trzebiatow:
- Until 1945 Trzebiatow was called Treptow an der Rega and part of Prussia, Germany.
- Cars registered in Trzebiatow all have number plates which start with the letters ZGY.
- There are presently around 10,000 people living in Trzebiatów
An elevated photographic view of Treptow / Trzebiatów, c.1941.
Related: Information on and photographs of nearby Gryfice / Greifenberg.
Soldiers and local officials outside the town hall in Greifenberg / Gryfice in the early days of the First World War.
Three images of the town of Greifenberg / Gryfice as it looked before becoming part of Poland in 1945.
A scan of an old picture postcard showing Koenigstrasse in Greifenberg in Pommern / Gryfice, c.1941.
Gryfice / Greifenberg
A multiview postcard featuring various locations in what was then Greifenberg, now Gryfice. This posted in 1944.
More information on and images of Gryfice during the communist-era.
A photograph of ulica Wyszyńskiego in Myślibórz (former Soldin), Poland, c.1965.
A selection of post-war images of the small town of Myslibórz (former: Soldin) in the far west of Poland.
The Kino Slonce (cinema) in Mysliborz, western Poland, c.1965.
Some things you may not know about Myślibórz:
- Prior to 1945 Myślibórz was called Soldin and part of the German province of Neumark.
- Mysliborz is now part of the province of Zachodniopomorskie (Western Pomerania).
- The closest large city to Mysliborz is Gorzów, which is about 35 km south-east.
- Mysliborz has a population of just over 11,000.
Socialist-era housing and part of the medieval city walls in Mysliborz, c.1970.
An interactive map of the Myślibórz area of Zachodniopomorsie (Westrn Pomerania).
Related content on Polish Poland: old images of pre-war Soldin / Myślibórz.