Here are a few quick facts about the weather in Poland:
- Poland can be extremely warm. Temperatures between 25c and 30c are the norm in July and August. And temperatures in the high 30s centigrade not uncommon in the summer!
- Snow covers the ground for an average of forty days each winter.
- Winters are cold and can be extremely bitter when strong easterly winds blow!
- January is generally the coldest month with temperatures dropping to as low as -20C.
- The east of the country is usually the coldest part of Poland.
- Contrary to popular opinion there is no connection with Poland and the North Pole!
Check out weather forecasts right here for a selection of cities throughout Poland.