Continuing in our series of images of Old Wroclaw (Breslau). Here are three interesting images of the city selected from our picture archive. The photographs and postcards on this page date from between 1906 and the start of the First World War in 1914.
Other pages featuring images of old Wroclaw:
- Wroclaw (Breslau) Through Time.
- Wroclaw / Breslau between 1898 and 1905.
- Wroclaw / Breslau 1914 – 1918.
- Wroclaw / Breslau 1918 – 1933.
- Wroclaw / Breslau 1933 – 1939.
- Wroclaw / Breslau 1939 – 1945.
- Wroclaw in the 1960s.
- Communist era Wroclaw.