A selection of images of the town of Czaplinek depicting some of its changes through time.
Some things you may not know about Czaplinek:
- Until 1945 Czaplinek was part of Germany and called Tempelburg.
- Czaplinek is now part of the province of Zachodniopomorskie (Western Pomerania).
- Czaplinek has its own railway station on the Szczecinek, Złocieniec, Drawsko Pomorskie railway line.
- The present-day population of Czaplinek is just under 7,200.
- Czaplinek is something of a tourist attraction and the lake is a busy one during the summer.
Related content on Polish Poland: Information on and images of nearby Drawsko Pomorskie.