Three old images of the manor house (schloss) in Lubno, Lubuskie, Poland. Unfortunately this quite wonderful building was largely destroyed by the Red Army in 1945 and little remains today.
The pre-war owner of the manor house, Hans-Carl von Treichel, was an ardent Nazi and various high-ranking Germans including Adolf Hitler himself stayed at the schloss.
The manor house reportedly had wonderful landscape gardens designed in an English-style.
Related content on Polish Poland: Old images of the nearby village of Bogdaniec / Dühringshof.