Piszkowice (German name: Pischkowitz), near Klodzko (Glatz), c.1899.
Piszkowice (former: Pischkowitz and Schlosshuebel) is a village near Kłodzko (Glatz), in Lower Silesia.
A panorama of Piszkowice (German: Pischkowitz) in Lower Silesia (Niederschlesien), c.1918.
Three postard images of Piszkowice (Pischkowitz), c.1930. The manor house, a guesthouse, and general view.
Four different photos of Piszkowice (Pischkowitz-Birgwitz) on a picture postcard mailed in 1935.
A lithographic picture postcard of Ladek Zdroj (German name: Bad Landeck), in Lower Silesia, c.1898.
Lądek-Zdrój (former: Bad Landeck) is a small town near Klodzko (Glatz) in Lower Silesia, south west Poland.
Part of the main square in Lądek-Zdrój (Bad Landeck), Lower Silesia (Schlesien), c.1923.
A panorama of Lądka Zdrój (German: Bad Landeck) in Lower Silesia, c.1941. In the distance is Trzech Krzyży (Kreuzelberg) mountain.
See also: The nearby villages of Orłowiec (Sommerfrische Schoenau) and Wrzosowka (Heidelberg).
An early lithographic picture postcard of Klodzko (German: Glatz) in Lower Silesia, c.1898.
Kłodzko (Czech: Kladsko, German: Glatz) is a town in Lower Silesia, south-west Poland.
The railway station in Klodzko (former: Glatz), Lower Silesia (Niederschlesien) c.1909.
A panoramic view of Klodzko (former name: Glatz) with the Sudete mountains in the distance, c.1933.
The main railway station in Klodzko (pre-1945 name: Glatz) in Lower Silesia (Niederschlesien), c.1939.
Related content on Polish Poland:
- Archive images and information on the nearby towns of Lądek-Zdrój (Bad Landeck) and Nowa Ruda (Neurode).