Old images of the railway line and station in and around Walim (former: Wuestewaltersdorf) in the Owl Mountains (Eulengebirge) in Lower Silesia.
In 1914, a railway line connecting Walim (Wüstewaltersdorf) to the village of Jugowice (Hausdorf). It was one of the first electrified railway lines in Central Europe. Unfortunately, the line was closed in 1959 and the track pulled up.
Old images of the town of Walim / Wustewaltersdorf.